Welcome to HCC's Snapshot Website
Please click here to answer a few questions about how you found this site, how it helps you and what we can do to improve it.
This website contains the most up-to-date information and statistics in a variety of categories about the health and well being of Larimer County's residents, birth to 18 years of age (includes the communities of Berthoud, Estes Park, Fort Collins, Loveland and Wellington).
To compare the Larimer County-specific data on this site with other Colorado communities, visit the following websites:
Website last updated: 10/8/13
Thank you Snapshot Sponsors!
We would like to acknowledge some of the most important resources in our community – all of the people who have worked tirelessly on collecting information for this report, checking and rechecking it for accuracy; writing, editing and designing the publication; and lending their expertise to make this snapshot possible:
- Jim Campain, Former Student Assistance Services Coordinator, Poudre School District
- Bruce Cooper, Medical Director, Health District of Northern Larimer County
- Doug Frisbie, Community Member, Estes Park
- Sue Hewitt, Evaluation Coordinator, Health District of Northern Larimer County
- Ruth Lytle-Barnaby, Executive Director, Poudre Valley Health System Foundation
- Darcy McClure, Community Partnerships Manager, City of Loveland
- Andrea O’Connell, Assistant Project Coordinator, Healthier Communities Coalition of Larimer County
- Dennis Rastatter, Director of Student Outreach, Thompson School District
- Kim Sharpe, Coordinator, Healthier Communities Coalition of Larimer County
- Averil Strand, Community Health Services Director, Larimer County Department of Health and Environment
- Nai Chieh (Geri) Tien, Graduate Student, Department of Human Development and Family Studies, Colorado State University
- Lise Youngblade, Department Head, Department of Human Development and Family Studies, Colorado State University
We also want to express our extreme gratitude to two people who made this website possible. Sarah Myers of Summit Information Services donated countless volunteer hours building the site and Michelle Cerise contributed her creative graphic design energy to give the site its professional look.
Thank you to all!
Access the original PDF document of
The State of Children and Youth in Larimer County
published in 2009 by the Healthier Communities Coalition of Larimer County.
Access a special report about the children, youth and families in Estes Park.